Monday, April 2, 2007

New PJs and a Princess Birthday Party


I got new pajamas and I look like a Dr. Seuss character! I LOVE them.
My friend, Sydney, turned 3 years old on Saturday and we all dressed up like princesses. I was a princess with an attitude because I wore my pink Nikes. I had a tutu and a tiara with a matching pink wand. My hair was spiked, too. I started out with cute, pink tights, but I had an accident and we had to ditch them. Uncle Eric fed me cupcake and I LOVED it! In the bottom picture I'm sitting with Sydney. Can't you tell I enjoy being a princess??








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your child has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen on a baby. Maybe she won't have to wear mascara to accent them when she grows up. :) S.

Anonymous said...

paigers looks like she had a lot of fun! m 8)

Anonymous said...

i hope syd had fun at her party!!!

m