Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeding "Ducks"

Papa took me to Devil's Lake by their house. We had so much fun feeding the ducks, we brought Grammy, Mommy, and Daddy back multiple times. I tended to eat the bread, rather than share it, but that's part of my overall character right now--it's all about me! Rather than confuse myself, I refer to all flying creatures as "ducks." It really makes it easier.

Don't I look like a sailor here with my water boots? They are a necessity in Western Oregon--especially with all of the goose poop around on the grass!
We went to a really cool park by Uncle Pat's house in Portland to feed more ducks. They got really close. I wasn't too worried, but Daddy on the other hand, was not too keen on the idea of the birds that close. He'd rather shoot them when they are in the sky. We didn't think Aunt Eva would have a very fun time with us here because she doesn't really like birds. There were so many of them--ducks, seagulls, swans, and geese.

No comments: