Friday, May 2, 2008

Keeping Busy...Can't Wait for Summer!

Last weekend, we drove up to Sumpter to pick up a shoulder machine. They had A LOT of snow in a few places. It was fun to be outside in the sunshine.
We stopped and hiked next to the Powder River on the way back from Sumpter. We are getting very excited to take the camper up to the lake this summer! I wear my sunglasses all of the time. I think I look pretty cool.
I also like to play dressup now. Here I am sporting Daddy's BVPT vest and NY Yankees stocking hat. We are afraid to put the hats away around here--who knows when we will really stop needing them.
I'm getting so big. Mommy and I went for a spring walk this morning. It was BEAUTIFUL! It's nice to get to wear different clothes!
CHEEEEEEESSSSEEEE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paigey, I love your creative outfit selections. Auntie S.