Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cheeky Lil Monkey

I can get into quite a bit of trouble if left unattended (or with Grandpa)--even if for only a short bit. Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma went to the movie. Grandpa didn't realize that I can squeeze tubes now rather quickly. I decided that his legs were in desperate need of some "butt paste." That's really the name of it!
When Mommy was trying to get ready to leave for Ketchikan, she left the back car door open. While she quickly ran inside, I crawled right into the back seat, over the console and into the driver's seat. I really like driving. When Mommy came out to find me, I just looked at her, smiled, waved, and said "b-bye" right before I locked the doors. I also had time to get into the gum for some minty fresh breath. Thank goodness Mommy had the back door open and keyless entry. Next time, however, I hope she leaves the keys in the ignition.
"Great...why'd she have to come out and ruin all the fun!"

1 comment:

RuthMcC said...

Try this wonderful product, we've only been using it (got a tip from a friend) but it's the only thing ever to clear up the dread nappy rash! Just click on this..
nappy rash