Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lincoln City for Spring Break

We went to Lincoln City to Grammy and Papa's for Easter and the beginning of Spring Break. We colored eggs. It took some persuasion, but we did it! :)
Here is the final product! I did NOT like eating them!
It took about six eggs to figure out what I was supposed to do. Once I figured out there were jelly beans inside, then I really thought it was cool. It was rainy, so we had the hunt in Grammy and Papa's hot tub room.
Mommy and Daddy got me a cool basket for my loot.
Here is my basket with my treasures. I didn't want Papa to have my jelly beans, so I would stuff as many as I could into my mouth. They don't think I know, but I figured out that they were stealing my eggs and removing the jelly beans so I couldn't have as many.

No comments: