Sunday, March 16, 2008

My New Hog Tricks...

Max is letting me borrow his sweet ride. I have decided that maybe I should be a trick rider. I like to stand on the seat and yell, "Yee Haw." The other night Grandma and Grandpa were over and I was showing everyone my new moves. Mommy had the camera out and Daddy decided it was video worthy. Just when things were getting a bit dull, I decided to bust out my lastest move (don't try it at home) and did a toss over the handlebars. The crowd went wild; I think they were impressed. Knowing I had no head trauma, I got right back on the bike-just being a little more aware of my balance. Daddy was so excited he go it on camera that we watched it over and over again. Each time they saw it on the big screen, the crowd went wild with laughter. It was embarassing, so each time I saw it, I buried my head in Dad's tummy and cried. I don't think they were impressed! They were making fun of me! Just wait until they get the counseling bill! :)


YUMMY!!!!

No comments: