Monday, March 3, 2008

Making Mommy Proud...

I am working on dribbling, but for now I carry, bounce, and roll my basketball. In this picture, I grabbed my pink camo purse and basketball before telling my mom and dad b-bye. Mom was so proud that I rememembered my ball. I love my pink basketball and when we drive by the Y, I know that's what happens there. I start yelling, "Basketball!" when we pass. Mommy has taken me to watch her 5th graders play there, I have helped Daddy and Mommy with the hoop shoot, and more recently, Mommy and Daddy have been playing. That is pretty funny to watch. Their team lost by 60 points last time. I hope they don't lose as bad this Wednesday--it's rather embarassing. Mommy said it's sad when her mind is thinking one thing, but her body doesn't listen.
Action shot---imitating the legend, MJ with the tongue!
Action shot. I'm working on keeping my dribble low.

No comments: